School Age Care (SAC)
The Saint Peter Public Schools, Community Education SAC program is designed to meet the needs of children of working parents. SAC is a school care and enrichment program for students in Kindergarten through Fourth Grade.
For the 2017-2018 school year SAC will be held at both South Elementary and North Intermediate School locations.
Hours of operation:
The before school SAC program operates from 6:30 a.m. to start of school.
The 2017-18 after school SAC program will operate:
South: End of school day to 5:45 p.m.
North: End of school day to 6:00 p.m.
SAC seeks to provide a quality program where:
· Kids can be kids
· The atmosphere is comfortable, relaxed, happy and busy
· The activities offered provide children with educational and recreational experiences
· Individual differences are respected and valued
· Staff are flexible and responsive to meet the needs of all children enrolled
· There are clear and consistently enforced rules that ensure safety
· Kids learn to resolve conflicts in a positive and effective manner
· Parents are well informed about the program and feelcomfortable with their choice of childcare
· Families will find the program to be flexible and affordable
Contact Saint Peter Community & Family Education at
507-934-3048 ext. 0