- Demonstrate measurable, continuous progress in the development of academic, communication, and life skills.
- Demonstrate social competence in home, school, and community.
- Develop a healthy physical and emotional self-awareness and the ability to self-advocate.
- Demonstrate the ability to make successful life transitions.
- Alternative Learning Center
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Other Student Services
- School Psychologist
- School Counselors
- School Social Workers
- Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Transition Services