Saint Peter School Board sets Superintendent search timeline
The Saint Peter School Board has established the following timeline for conducting its search for a new superintendent, who will take over at the start of the 2020-21 school year:
- The deadline for receiving applications is February 24, 2020.
- The applicant screening meeting will be held on March 2, 2020.
- The first round of interviews will be on March 5 & March 6, 2020.
- The second round of interviews will be held March 12, 2020.
- The new superintendent’s contract will be approved on March 16, 2020.
The School Board is also seeking input from the community to help in the search for the new superintendent. The information collected will be used to help shape the candidate interview questions. To learn more about that process and to take a survey click here.
All board meetings related to the superintendent search, including the first and second rounds of interviews, are open to the public to listen to the proceedings. Click here for a copy of the position vacancy announcement.