Dear Early Childhood Students and Families,
In the event that school is closed due to bad weather, Saint Peter Public Schools will participate in a Flexible Learning Day. Enclosed is a packet of activities aligned to classroom curriculum for students to complete at home on these days. Here are some important things for you to know:
- Please put this packet in a safe place. You will need it when the weather gets bad and a Flexible Learning Day is announced via Connect Ed/Radio/TV.
- Students are to select activities from the page to create a “BINGO”(across, down, diagonally or 4 corners).
- Cross off each activity as you finish it. Parents should sign the bottom of the activity sheet.
- Students will return the signed sheet the following day and share what they did with their classmates.
- Teachers can be reached via their school email between the hours of 10am and 3pm or by leaving a message at their classroom phone extension.
- Please check in on your child’s classroom shared virtual space (Homeroom) for updates throughout the day.
- Links to the packets can be found on the district website. www.stpeterschools.org
- In the event that school is called for a subsequent day, just select more activities from the BINGO sheet and repeat the process outline above.
- If you would like, please share pictures with your teacher showing how you spent your day!
We are excited to try our Flexible Learning Day!! If you have any questions or concerns regarding Flexible Learning Days, please don’t hesitate to contact me. As always, thank you for partnering with us in your child’s education
Early Childhood Administrator
Saint Peter Public Schools
507 934-4211 ext. 1010