Marching Band schedule 2020
2020 Summer SPHS Marching Band Schedule (rough draft, to be finalized):
- Drumline: before school most days starting around May 11th.
- Rookie Camp: approx 5 days after school within the last two weeks of May.
- Weekdays June 1-12th: full marching band from 8:00-noon.
- Sat. June 13th - Fairmont Parade
- Week of June 15th - probably at least a couple other rehearsals prior to parades.
- Tues. June 16th - Litchfield Competition, 6:00pm
- Fri. June 19th - Lake Crystal Competition, 6:00pm
- Sat. June 20th - Cleveland Parade, 2:00pm, and Faribault Competition, 6:15pm. Overnight.
- Sun. June 21st - Winona Competition, 12:01pm
- Sat. July 4th - St. Peter, 10:00am and Apple Valley Parades, 1:00pm.
- Tues. July 7th - tentative clinic with the 18 time world champion Concord Blue Devils &Thunder of Drums, Mankato.
- Sat. Aug. 1st - St. Peter Drum Corps Expo
- Wed. Sept. 2 - State Fair Competition, 2:00pm
- Sun. Sept. 13th - Northfield Competition, 2:00pm