SAC (School Age Care)
The Saint Peter Public Schools, Community Education SAC program is designed to meet the needs of children of working parents. SAC is a school care and enrichment program for students in Kindergarten through Fourth Grade.
SAC is held at both South Elementary and North Intermediate School locations.
Hours of operation:
The before school SAC program operates from 6:30 a.m. to start of school.
The after school SAC program operates:
South: End of school day to 5:45 p.m.
North: End of school day to 6:00 p.m.
SAC seeks to provide a quality program where:
- Kids can be kids
- The atmosphere is comfortable, relaxed, happy and busy
- The activities offered provide children with educational and recreational experiences
- Individual differences are respected and valued
- Staff are flexible and responsive to meet the needs of all children enrolled
- There are clear and consistently enforced rules that ensure safety
- Kids learn to resolve conflicts in a positive and effective manner
- Parents are well informed about the program and feelcomfortable with their choice of childcare
- Families will find the program to be flexible and affordable
Contact Saint Peter Community & Family Education at 507-934-3048, ext. 2