The Saint Peter Public Schools, Community Education Saints Overtime program is designed to meet the needs of children of working parents. Saints Overtime is a school care and enrichment program for students in Kindergarten through Sixth Grade.
Saints Overtime is held at both South Elementary and North Intermediate School locations. See the menu on the left side of this page to view the Saints Overtime 2021-22 Handbook, Saints Overtime Emergency Care Parent Info, and 2021-22 Saints Overtime Application.
Hours of operation:
The Saints Overtime program operates Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. in the summer months (families can choose from the 5-day, 4-day or 3-day options). There will be no A.M. care for Fall 2021-22 school year.
The after school Saints Overtime program operates:
South: End of school day to 5:45 p.m.
North: End of school day to 6:00 p.m.
Saints Overtime seeks to provide a quality program where:
- Kids can be kids
- The atmosphere is comfortable, relaxed, happy and busy
- The activities offered provide children with educational and recreational experiences
- Individual differences are respected and valued
- Staff are flexible and responsive to meet the needs of all children enrolled
- There are clear and consistently enforced rules that ensure safety
- Kids learn to resolve conflicts in a positive and effective manner
- Parents are well informed about the program and feel comfortable with their choice of childcare
- Families will find the program to be flexible and affordable
Contact Saint Peter Community & Family Education at 507-934-3048, ext. 2