About Early Childhood
The Saint Peter Early Childhood program offers classes and experiences for children ages birth to kindergarten entrance and their families. We would love to visit more with you about our program offerings. Please call 507 934-4211 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the mission of the Saint Peter Early Childhood program to nurture, educate, inspire and empower children and families in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Children learn through play.
- Every Child has potential.
- Families are our partners .
- Parents are the first and most important teacher in their children’s lives.
- Early Childhood programming should be high quality, accessible and affordable for all.
- All children deserve to learn in a safe environment and to be treated with kindness and respect.